Living in the Present
Spending time with horses teaches us how to live in the present moment. Communicating with horses requires that we practice physical, emotional, and cognitive presence. Learning this habit enhances all of our relationships. In this session we focus on sensory awareness, “psychological time” and priorities, the past, and practice.
Activities in this session include: reading body language and body awareness signals, time oriented goal activities, and an obstacle course of metaphors. Personal reflection and guided discussion follow each activity and the outcome is different for every person.
- Learn the basics of horse communication
- Practice sensory awareness with yourself and the horse
- Examine the role “psychological time” plays in your life
- Identify priorities in your life
- Build a mental box for your past
- Plan for guiding the scattered mind
Living in the Present may be booked at any time. See registration options below.
For a Group Activity
1 session – 3 Hours
Price $100.00 per person
For a Private Session
1 session – 2 Hours
Price $120.00Book your place
For this particular issue or any other information about this service, please feel free to Contact us